Apartment living in the fall and winter can be very rewarding. As the weather gets colder, you're likely to spend more time inside your apartment than during the spring and summer months. So, you'll want to make sure you have a warm home to return to each day.
The fall and winter also play host to the holiday season in the United States, which many people say begins as early as Halloween and runs through New Year's Day. Even if you don't celebrate any holidays, you've still got some things to think about, such as dealing with trick-or-treaters who may knock on your apartment door, or coming to an agreement with your roommate on holiday decorations.
Here are some resources to help you enjoy your apartment to the fullest during the fall and winter months:
Stay Warm Without Breaking the Bank
- Lower Your Heating Bill at Zero Cost
- Keep Your Heating Bill Down With Low-Cost Purchases
- A Fan to Keep You Warm?
Enjoy a Happy, Safe Holiday Season
- How to Practice Neighbor-Friendly Entertaining
- Compromise With Your Roommate on Holiday Decorations
- Enjoy Trick-or-Treating When You Live in an Apartment
- What to Do if You Won't Be Home on Halloween
- How to Keep Halloween Trick-or-Treaters Away
- Keep Christmas Tree Wet to Avoid Fire Hazard
- Reduce Fire Risk When Lighting Hanuukkah Menorahs